- Bright Sunny Floor Plans
- Ceramic Tiled Baths
- Crown Molding
- Decorator Painting With Accent Colors
- Hardwood Floors Or Plush Carpeting
- Large Picture Windows
- Modern Kitchens With Pantries
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Vintage Details And Charm
- Walk-In Closets
- Cats Welcome
- Close To Public Transportation
- Controlled Access Entry
- Laundry Room
- Near Dining And Nightlife
- On-Line Rental Payment System
- Rear Porches With Garden Views
- Resident Referral Program
- Steps To Grocery And Convenience Stores
- Walk To Lincoln Park And Lake Michigan
- 24-Hour Maintenance
About 430 W. Diversey
In the heart of Lincoln Park, Chicago, 430 West Diversey is a 5-story vintage walk-up apartment building filled with character. Apartments feature walk-in closets, lots of natural light and ceiling fans.
The building is in a great location, just steps away from the city’s largest public park and Chicago’s lakefront.
Your security is always a priority: the building is equipped with a video surveillance system and a controlled access entry system. For your convenience, emergency maintenance is available around the clock.
Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments are available. Cats are welcome.
Planned Property Management — 430 W. Diversey, Chicago, IL 60614 — Phone: 773-598-4449