- Ceiling Fans
- Ceramic Tiled Baths
- Decorator Painting With Accent Colors
- Hardwood Floors or Plush Carpeting
- Huge Closets
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Large Bright Windows
- Linen Closets
- Modern Kitchens With Pantries
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Window Treatments
- Attractive Modern Lobby
- Cats Welcome
- Close To Public Transportation
- Controlled Access Entry
- Convenient Loading Zone
- Laundry Room
- On-Line Rental Payment System
- On-Site 24-Hour Maintenance
- Personal Storage
- Reserved Covered Parking
- Resident Referral Program
- Steps To Lincoln Park And Lake Michigan
About 2630 N. Hampden
2630 North Hampden Court is a modern, elevator-equipped 5-story apartment building in the very desirable Lincoln Park, Chicago neighborhood. The building features an inviting lobby, additional personal storage, assigned covered parking and an onsite laundry facility.
The spacious, light-filled apartments feature wall-to-wall windows and plenty of closet space.
The Lincoln Park location is close to the huge city park by the same name, Lake Michigan and public transportation.
Your security is always a priority: the building is equipped with a video surveillance system and a controlled access entry system. For your convenience, emergency maintenance is available around the clock.
Studio and 1-bedroom apartments are available. Cats are welcome.
Planned Property Management — 2630 N. Hampden, Chicago, IL 60614 — Phone: 773-598-4447