- Built-In Cabinets
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceramic Tiled Baths
- Crown Molding
- Decorator Painting With Accent Colors
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Windows With Blinds
- Modern Kitchens
- Pedestal Sinks
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Vintage Details And Charm
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyard
- Bicycle Storage Spaces
- Cats Welcome
- Close To Public Transportation
- Controlled Access Entry
- Fully Equipped Laundry Facility
- On-Line Rental Payment System
- On-Site Building Engineer
- Storage Space
- Reserved Off-Site Parking
- Resident Referral Program
- Steps To Shopping And Nightlife
About 634-42 W. Cornelia
634 West Cornelia is a 3-story vintage walk-up apartment building in the Lakeview Chicago neighborhood. The building surrounds a peaceful courtyard, and features back porches, assigned offsite parking, and a convenient onsite laundry facility. Apartments have crown molding, hardwood floors, lots of windows and large closets.
The building is located a few blocks from Wrigley Field, and just a block from Lincoln Park and the lakefront. Public transportation is nearby.
Your security is always a priority: the building is equipped with a controlled access entry system. For your convenience, emergency maintenance is available around the clock.
Choose from a selection of 1-bedroom apartments. Cats are welcome.
Planned Property Management — 634-42 W. Cornelia, Chicago, IL 60657 — Phone: 773-598-4432